The program should ask the user to enter a temperature in Celsius, and then display the temperature converted to Fahrenheit.
ID. Stock Transaction Program
Last month Joe purchased some stock in Acme Software, inc. Here are the derails of the purchase:
• The number of shares that Joe purchased was 1,000.
• When Joe purchased the stock, he paid $32.87 per share.
• Joe paid his stockbroker a commission that amounted to 2 percent of the amount he paid for the stock.
Two weeks later Joe sold the stock. Here are the details of the sale:
• The number of shares that Joe sold was 1,000.
• He paid his stockbroker another commission that amounted to 2 percent of the amount he received for the stock.
Write a program that displays the following information:
• The amount of money Joe paid for the stock.
• The amount of commission Joe paid his broker when he bought the stock.
• The amount that Joe sold the stock for.
• The amount of commission joe paid his broker when he sold the stock.
• Display the amount of money that Joe had left when he sold the stock and paid his broker (both times). If this amount is positive, then Joe made a profit. If the amount is negative, then Joe lost money.
Was this article helpful?